Consultant Profile: Tim Marris DO MSCC
Background / Experience
Over 30 years clinical experience in private practice working in the field of
- Developed the Creative Dynamics methodologies 1997 - 2001.
Principle Technical Skills
- Postgraduate lecturer (MSc level) since 1982, lecturing internationally in USA, Germany, France and Finland since 1988 including course development and directing.
- Advanced NLP practitioner since 2005.
- Programme leader for Creative Dynamics.
- Has regularly led successful Creative Dynamics courses to prvate SME's and to large organisations such as the University of Cumbria since 2001.
- Set up Creative Dynamics for Dynamic Companies Ltd as a distinct company specifically for promoting the Creative Dynamics approach to both public and private sector organisations.
- Lecturer and presenter of Creative Dynamics techniques as a taught module for the business degree offered by the University of Cumbria Business School.
Other Experience/ Expertise
- Since 1973 has been involved with personal self development programmes.
- Teacher of self development programmes for over 25 years.